- Select the little house icon on the bottom right-hand side of the screen to open the tool.
- Once the tool pops up, select the button on the right-hand side that says “Get Quick Quote”.
- Enter the information in the fields (it requires an address, loan amount, and purchase price), then click “Next”.
- Select who will be paying for the owner’s policy and then click “Next”.
- Select who will be paying for the lender’s policy and then click “Next”.
- Select if the Lender is a federal credit union, then click “Next”.
- The next screen will take a moment to load but once it does, it will show you a breakdown of fees and costs for the borrower and the seller.
If you have any questions about this tool or anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us!